say something im giving up on school
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
i got a headache :/
google says im gonna die
why is google sending you death threats for having a headache
Mother fuckin’ Jim Carrey
i have searched
for this gifset
for all eternity
this is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen
You saw it ladies and gentleman, proof.
wake up america
when your friend tells you about their crush
when you have sex with your friend’s crush
i dont date in high school because no one is rich yet so whats the point
i want to write a movie about a girl with depression who meets a boy and they become friends and thats it. he’s just another friend. she goes to therapy and learns to love herself and saves herself. because thats how it happens. thats real life. you’re the hero. you can save yourself.